Cannabidiol – 30% Full Spectrum in Hemp
20 in stock
The full-spectrum CBD oil is stored in a 10ml glass bottle. Inside the bottle is a medical pipette you can use to administer the product.
We only use the best available Swiss industrial hemp plants to create our premium quality full-spectrum CBD oil. Our supercritical carbon dioxide extraction method ensures both the purity of the CBD oil. We use a base of hemp seed oil to dilute the formula to the proper ratio. Our CO2 extraction methods don’t just guarantee the quality; they preserve the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, antioxidants, nutrients, and flavonoids.
To ensure you’re getting the best possible product, we use a third-party lab in Switzerland to test and analyze the contents of the oil. They verify the microbiological purity and the proper cannabinoid ratios of each of every batch of our CBD products.
None of our products are contaminated with toxins, parabens, artificial dyes, synthetic cannabinoids, nicotine, heavy metals, or solvents. We only use hemp that’s 100% organic, grown free from herbicides and pesticides.
Cannabidiol 30 Full Spectrum:
- Only 100% organic full-spectrum CBD oil from the best industrial hemp in Switzerland using the supercritical carbon dioxide extraction method
- In a 10ml bottle of the CBD extract, you’ll receive between 270-300 drops of the CBD diluted in hemp seed oil
- The bottle contains 30% CBD and 70% hemp oil
- Per Europe’s legal limits, the oil contains less than 0.2% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in each bottle
- Since this product is not a form of medication, it should not be taken as medicine
- For best practices, use the product topically — rub a few drops of the full-spectrum hemp oil with CBD into the desired area
To maintain the quality of your CBD and hemp oil, it’s best to store it in a place out of the reach of sunshine that is both cool and dry.
When starting out with our full-spectrum hemp and CBD products, it’s best to try a lower dose. If this is your first time using a hemp plant extract, it’s best to monitor your reaction to a few drops of the hemp oil before applying more. After a few times of using the product, you’ll be able to determine how your body responds to the cannabinoids and determine the appropriate amount to administer.
When to Talk to Your Doctor:
Despite that our CBD hemp oil is derived from the hemp plant and contains less than 0.2% THC, it’s not meant for anyone younger than 18 years old. In addition, we suggest that women who are with child or breastfeeding suspend usage of our products. For those taking medications or treating a medical condition, consult with your physicians before trying our products. In general, it’s a good precaution to talk to your doctor about a dietary supplement before using it.