Cannabidiol Natural – 5% Full Spectrum – 0% THC
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Get a full 10ml bottle of our Full Spectrum CBD oil in hemp seed oil. The bottles come with a medical pipette to make it easier for you to use.
We only use premium Swiss industrial hemp, extracting the best quality CBD oil through a supercritical CO2 process. Once the CBD oil has been extracted, we mix it with hemp seed oil to reach the desired level of concentration. Our extraction process ensures the highest grade CBD oil while maintaining the full spectrum of terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants, nutrients, and cannabinoids.
For the best quality assurance, every batch of our oil is analyzed and tested by a third-party lab in Switzerland. These tests confirm the cannabinoid ratios and the purity of the microbiological content.
All of our products are made from 100% organic hemp plants, grown free from pesticides and herbicides. The full spectrum CBD oil is free from nicotine, heavy metals, synthetic cannabinoids, artificial dyes, and synthetic cannabinoids.
The Full Spectrum CBD in Hemp Seed Oil:
- Always 100% organic, the full spectrum CBD comes from organic hemp via CO2 extraction methods
- The cannabidiol 10 Full Spectrum comes in a 10ml bottle with 10% CBD and 90% hemp seed oil
- Each bottle contains between 270-300 drops of the CBD
- There’s always less than 0.2% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), per the European legal limits
- It’s best to use our products topically – use the pipette to administer a few drops to the area of concern
- CBD products are not a form of medicine and should not be taken as medication
To ensure you have a great first experience with our CBD extract, start with a few drops. If this is your first time using a full spectrum CBD extract, it’s of extra importance that you monitor your reaction to a low dosage before trying more. As you get to know your body’s responses, you’ll have a better idea of what’s right for you in regards to dosage amounts.
Reaching Out to Healthcare Practitioners:
Our products are only meant to be used by those at the age of 18 or over. If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, we don’t recommend usage. For those with major health issues or currently taking medications, it’s a good idea to consult with your doctors before beginning usage. In general, it’s always smart to have a chat with your primary care physician before beginning a dietary supplement.