Cannabidiol Natural – 5% Full Spectrum in MCT
17 in stock
You’ll find the full spectrum CBD oil in a glass bottle of 10ml with a pipette for application.
We only use the best available Swiss industrial hemp plants to extract our full spectrum CBD oil. The extract is then mixed with an MCT oil to ensure proper cannabinoid proportions. The CO2 hemp extraction method provides better quality CBD oil while ensuring all of the cannabinoids, terpenes, nutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids are intact.
Use our products with confidence, knowing that an outside lab in Switzerland tests every batch to verify the microbiological content along with the proper ratio of cannabinoids.
As a 100% organic product, there are no toxins, heavy metals, synthetic cannabinoids, or solvents. The all-natural hemp was grown free from pesticides and herbicides. We never add nicotine to any of our products.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Our CBD products are 100% organic made from hemp from Switzerland through the CO2 extraction method
- There’s 0.0% THC in these products, well under the limits of European law
- In a 10ml bottle, you should receive around 270-300 drops of the oil with a 5% concentration of CBD
- The full-spectrum CBD oil is not a form of medication and thus should not be used like one
- Apply the full-spectrum CBD topically to the desired area for best results
It’s best to take just a few drops when trying the oil. If you’ve never used a full spectrum CBD product, it’s particularly crucial that you try a lower dosage and monitor how you feel after. Once you’re accustomed to the product, you’ll have a basis of understanding about how much oil is right for you.
To best preserve your CBD, it’s smart to keep it in a cool, dry place out of the reach of sunlight.
Chat with your physicians about using hemp supplements:
The full-spectrum CBD is meant to be used only by people who are 18 years old or older. We recommend against using CBD is you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Those taking medications or living with a complicated medical condition need to verify with their doctors before beginning application. Of course, with any dietary supplement, it’s best to check with your physician before starting full use.